Size: 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch)
- The second in a series of posters to commemorate the upcoming 50th Anniversary of WRC in 2022
- Limited to 1973 pieces only
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Global Shipping from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Own the series
- Officially Licensed Product | FIA World Rally Championship
Presenting the second in a series of posters designed to celebrate the Championship for Manufacturers and those who managed to hold off the rest of the pack.
1973 - the year it all officially began. As Rally Monte-Carlo raced to a start in the snowy winter month of January, little could we imagine that the sport would capture our imagination for 48 years and go strong. With the FIA World Rally Championship 50th year round the corner (2022), presenting 48 cars that have braved all odds, climates, surfaces and courses to take top rallying honours.