Size: 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch)
- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Official licensed product | Maserati
The Maserati A6GCS Berlinetta is an automotive work of art. Ironically, however, it was born out of racing frustration. When torrential rains wreaked havoc on the 1952 edition of the Mille Miglia, making handling of previous A6 models a challenge, racing drivers pushed Maserati for improvements. One solution was to fit a Maserati 2000 Sport with a closed "Berlinetta” body from Pinin Farina. The resulting masterpiece was first presented at the Turin Motor Show of 1954.
With only four Pinin Farina models ever created, the A6GCS Berlinetta occupies a special place in automotive history. Automobilist is proud to honour the car's legacy with this Official Licensed Limited-Edition Design Poster.