Size: 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch)
- Features gold embossing
- Limited edition of 250 pieces, designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Use of the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild the iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Global shipping from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially licensed product | Maserati
Mention Maserati racing cars and thoughts turn to the 250F with which Juan Manuel Fangio won the 1957 Formula 1 World Championship, or countless beautiful sports racing cars.
But the Italian marque’s most successful race cars was the 8CTF, a stunning single-seater built for Grand Prix racing in 1938, which enjoyed its greatest successes once it had crossed the Atlantic, changed its name to the Boyle Special and won the Indianapolis 500 Mile race, not just once, but twice in 1939 and 1940. The car’s record at the "Brickyard” is glittering with those two wins, plus two third place finishes and a fourth. It has been lovingly restored and is on display in the Indianapolis Hall of Fame Museum and is now immortalised in a beautiful Automobilist poster, created in collaboration with Maserati,
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant colour reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labelled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.