Size: 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch)
- Specially designed and created to celebrate Michael Schumacher’s winning season with the Ferrari F2002
- Exclusive edition of 1000 pieces only, uniquely numbered
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Global Shipping from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | Ferrari | Keep Fighting Foundation
Two Grands Prix after Michael Schumacher had clinched the 2002 Formula 1 Drivers’ World Championship, it was now time for Ferrari to do the same in the Constructors’ Category. Hungaroring proved to be the hallowed grounds for the Italian team’s 12th Constructors’ crown, its fourth in a row.
While Schumacher only managed a second place finish, his teammate took top honours and the podium 1-2 by the ‘Men in Red’ proving to be enough points for Ferrari to take an unassailable lead.