Size: 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch)
- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Official licensed product | De Tomaso Automobili
Automobilist and De Tomaso Automobili present the De Tomaso P72 Design Posters Collection
Paying homage to its heritage, the De Tomaso "Front View" Design Poster, features the P72 in front of the iconic De Tomaso "T".
Celebrating its 60th anniversary, the design of the P72 is inspired from the early 60s of the racing prototype era vehicles, the sport 1000, sport 2000 and P70, some of the initial cars that were developed by De Tomaso.
"In 1964 the unlikely pairing of Carroll Shelby and Alejandro de Tomaso, two of the strongest egos in international motorsport, conspired to build a car they felt could defeat the best in the world, they created the P70." - Peter Brock, designer of Shelby Daytona Coupe, Corvette Stingray and the original P70.