Size: 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch)
- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
This Bugatti Type 35 poster from the Colors of Speed collection depicts a car that won over 1000 races in its time. It was also driven in the 1928 Targa Florio by perhaps one of the greatest female drivers of all time; Elizabeth Junek. Talented enough to beat many of the world’s motoring elite, Junek certainly surprised a few of her male counterparts while behind the wheel of the T35.
Our Colors of Speed collection shows off the most recognizable legends in automotive history, featured in their typical race colors. All posters are created using high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction, which makes them eye-catching in any environment.