Size: 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch)
- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
This BMW 328 poster depicts the car that won the 1940 Mille Miglia. To help celebrate BMW’s 100th anniversary, we thought it fitting to create an artistic tribute to what the Bavarian company considers its finest motorsport victory. And there’s good reason: the BMW scored the overall win and the team win – as well as third, fifth and sixth place. The driver of the winning car was Huschke von Hanstein, but it was his co-driver, Walter Baumer, who took the checkered flag after an incredible driver swap just before the end of the race.
Our Colors of Speed collection shows off the most recognizable legends in automotive history, featured in their typical race colors. All posters are created using high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction, which makes them eye-catching in any environment.